- The competitive pressures of the fast-moving wireless industry has totally
shifted the switching systems from Circuit switching to IP switching, all
fast network are migrating to IP based.
- All stakeholders in industry are as well working hard to enhance clear level of
services, where the quality of service is taken into considerations.
- Instructor led training program ; Conducted on regular and fast track program. Contact us.
What you will gain:
- Review of GSM and WCDMA (3G) , LTE technologies
- Transmission Network for high capacity mobile networks and its performance.
- Understanding different services offered by mobile networks
- QoS and Network performance monitoring
- How to optimize the network using KPI and drive test.
Who should attend:
- Regulators and enforcement engineers , Network performance and QoS engineers, Technical Managers, Radio network engineers and anyone who works on QoS and network performance.
Pre requisite :
- Candidate should have clear understanding on mobile networks and its components – GSM and WCDMA.
- Basics in GSM , WCDMA and LTE
- Network Architecture
- Network components
- Layers – RRC,RLC,NAS
- 3G-2G iRAT
- Power control, Capacity
- R99 Services
- Difference between GSM and R99 Services.
- UE Categories
- Transmission Network for backbone in mobile networks.
- Throughput measurements
- Introduction to QoS ,KPI groups, Statistical concepts
- Radio measurements, QoS measurements using drive tests
- Network Performance management and monitoring
- Commercial collection tools
- Equipment, UEs ,antenna etc
- How to compute KPIs from Drive tests
- Introduction to counters
- Benefits of counters against drive test
- QoS and KPI Optimization
- Radio interface Optimization
- Optimization using drive test and statistics
- Bench marking own performance