- To understand basics and need for SDR.
- Different software platform used with SDR.
- Application of SDR in mobile networks.
Duration: 2 weeks – (3 hrs/day) – Instructor led training.
Eligibility: B.E /M.E /M.Sc in ECE/EEE/EIE/CSE/IT & students in final years can also join.
Pre requisites: Basic knowledge in Telecom fundamentals and Linux OS.
- Basics of radio systems and front end equipment
- RF spectrum and propagation
- Antennas and radiation pattern
- Different Open source platform for SDR
- Configure SDR for GSM network
- Configure and test SDR for FM transmitter and Receiver
- Use your own ideas to configure SDR for radio communication.
- Work on different models of SDR – USRP
- Configure SDR as GSM mobile network.
- Work on open source platform for SDR configuration.
- Test SDR for different telecom applications.
At the end of Course:
Candidate can able to configure SDR as GSM network. Also do different configuration as spectrum analyzer, FM transmitter and receiver.