Vestel offers RF Optimization services for existing GSM and CDMA network operators. This is a continuous RF engineering activity that ensures optimum network performance that meets the set Quality of Service (QoS) targets such as
- Coverage of Service Area: Urban areas, In building, Suburban areas, Roads, Rural areas etc
- Call Success Rate
- Handover failure
- Rx quality
The benefits of Vestel’s RF Optimization service for the network operator are increased revenues and reduced costs.
- Network quality is maintained resulting in higher speech quality index.
- Stronger competitiveness resulting in higher customer acquisitions.
- Satisfied customers resulting in low churn
- Efficient network utilization resulting in reduced investment costs.
Vestel’s RF Optimization services include the following:
- Study of network performances through OMC Statistics, drive tests and customer Enquiry.
- Post-processing and analysis of the performance data to bench mark the network performance against the set QoS targets and identify eventual problems.
- Proposing an action plan for solving the problems. The proposed action plan may include parameter changes and/or network configuration changes and/or network Hardware elements changes.
- In close coordination with the customer, implementing the proposed action plan.
- Performance Verification to ensure that the optimization process has resulted in network performance improvements such that it meets the set QoS targets.