- To understand IoT basics and the need.
- Different platform to connect IoT network.
- Application of IoT.
Duration: 2 weeks – (3 hrs/day) – Instructor led training.
Eligibility: B.E /M.E /M.Sc in ECE/EEE/EIE/CSE/IT & students in final years can also join.
Pre requisites: Basic knowledge in Telecom fundamentals and Linux OS.
- Need for IoT platform for present world
- Understand different commercial boards used in IoT
- All about sensors used
- What is M2M and application
- IoT- M2M protocols – Wifi , LoRa, LoWPAN, Zigbee
- Open source platform for configuration of IoT boards
- Security in IoT implementation
- How IoT is used in 5G telecom network.
- Use of different IoT boards –Arduino, NodeMcu and Raspberry Pi.
- Work on Open source platform to connect IoT board
- Use of Raspberry Pi for different telecom application.
At the end of Course:
Candidate can able to configure and work with different IoT boards including Raspberry Pi. Work with different open source software platform to connect and test M2M communication.