- To understand OFC fundamentals and Testing of OFC network.
- Work on SDH Network to circuit provisioning and EoSDH circuits.
- Introduction to FTTH Network.
Duration: 2 weeks – (3 hrs/day) – Instructor led training.
Eligibility: B.E /M.E /M.Sc in ECE/EEE/EIE/CSE/IT & students in final years can also join.
Pre requisites: Basic knowledge in Telecom fundamentals.
- Optical fiber cable (OFC) basics and types.
- ITU standards for OFC cable and Wave length being used.
- Link budget and calculations.
- Overview of SDH mux and network architecture.
- E1 circuit provisioning over SDH equipment/network.
- Alarm monitoring and circuit protection in SDH network.
- Overview of FTTH network and its components.
- OFC splicing and use of test equipment like OTDR, PM, LS, VFL
- Work on SDH equipment configuration and circuit provisioning
- SDH alarm monitoring and EoSDH provisioning.
- FTTH/GPON network components.
At the end of Course:
Candidate can able to do OFC splicing and test the link using OTDR. Can able to do circuit provisioning on SDH network . Understand FTTH/GPON network components.